Friday, November 11, 2011

11/10/11 Day 2

The FR that led to this day 2 is here.  In between there was some texting.  She texted me the next day saying "totally forgot, but I have class until 9p on Thursday."  I tell her to get her homework done early so we can go out after.  She agrees, but on Thursday tries to flake, saying she has to work early Friday and asks if we can go out Sunday.  I tell her "mebbe, but Sunday's no good."  She replies back something, I call her naughty, she tells me it's on for tonight.  Some logistical texts follow, and I tell her to meet me at a club at 10:30.  Throughout the night she's asking me what to wear, where the place is, etc.  Frankly, I thought she was a little crazy, but w/e.

Get there at 10:30 and order a drink.  Wait around.  She texts me, says she's there.  I tell her where I am.  She comes back and we hug.  I tell her she looks good.  I tell her to get a drink.  We talk at the bar for a while.  She's a close talker and pulls me in when she says something.  It makes kino very easy.  She is very sensual and it turns me on in a big way.  I tell her.  I also make sure to push-pull, ramp attraction, and generally be a PUA (in control of the situation, leading frame, etc.).  For those of you guys wondering, I made her get her own drinks, but ended up buying her one towards the end of the night (after the k-close I think).

My biggest mistake of the night was not going in for the kiss close early.  It took me a good hour before I just said "fuck it" and went in there.  I really need to work on having balls and going in for the kiss close.

One of the funniest moments of the night was when I went to the bathroom and came back to find her talking to a guy.  "He says he's a motivational speaker!" she says.  I look the guy in the eyes.  "that's great," I say.  I smile.  She's asking him questions, but I can tell he's getting uncomfortable.  I just give him value and say, "awesome," whenever he says something.  Then, when I'm finished, I open my gal and close off my body language.  He gets the picture and ditches.  I think he was a community guy, so if you were at Myth last night, let me know.

Anyway, we head out to a divey type bar.  Then we get something to eat.  Then we're in her car and I have her drive to my place (where I have a garden-type area in the back).  I take her back there.  We're both tired at this point (excuses, I know), so nothing really happens.  We just sit back there and chill a bit.  Then I have her drive me back to my car.  I get out.  She says, "you know, I won't bite," so I go back in and kiss her a bit.  Then I get in my car and drive away.

Later that night I texted her, "we should do that again sometime, but with more sex ;)"  No response.  heh, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment