Wednesday, August 10, 2011

8/10/11 Journal Entry

Went out sarging last night with somebody from the Seddit boards.  Had a good time, opened quite a few sets.  One thing I noticed is that I do not escalate fast enough, or enough in general.  I thought my sticking point was number closing, but it seems to actually be escalation.  Also, I want to learn advanced game tactics, like how to reopen a set, when to build attraction again or just go into seduction, etc.

Finally, something funny happened last night.  I was reopening a girl I had opened at the bar.  My wing had made me go in because I did not get her number.  So I was attempting to # close her and some alpha came over and cavemanned her off.  It was a great lesson.  Talk all you want, but actions speak louder than words.  That's when I realized: ESCALATE.

****

Today's challenge: Escalate until you kiss close or get blown out.

No comments:

Post a Comment