Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pre-Game, Some Random Thoughts

About to go out tonight and I wanted to get some thoughts down.

Currently I am working on upping my physical escalation game.  I feel as though I've had great sets the past two weeks and really could have gone for kiss-closes but didn't.  I am doing great at opening sets, building rapport, disarming obstacles and making groups out of strangers.  What I need to work on is physical escalation and isolation.

Another thing I've been going over in my head is eliminating or at least seriously reducing alcohol from my game. It's expensive, makes you more tired in the morning, and can really put a hamper on your game later on in the night.

I don't really feel like going out tonight, but I am going to force myself to anyway.

I've been getting great eye-contact on the streets lately.  I don't know if it's because of my inner game, because I've been working out, because of my posture, or all of the above.  But I can smile at women and get them to smile back almost 100% of the time.  Now I really need to start opening them....

I've been working out a lot lately, but I've also gotten lazy with some other aspects of my life.  I really need to find the balance where I can work on my game, do well at my job, have a strong social circle, and also get all the shit done that I need to do.  This will probably come in time, but I may need to take a breather from the game in order to coordinate it all.

I've got a birthday coming up and I"m planning logistics for that.  I've made some contacts with women in the past month and have girls who, although I may not have slept with, that I am in contact with via text.  I also have a friend in town from out-of-country.  It will be good to see her if it happens.

All-in-all I feel like I am improving, but have plateau'd again.  I just have to keep pushing on and getting better every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment